New home in the Hamptons
Since the first arrivals to Holly Walk, Hampton Hargate 20 years ago, more than 4,500 new homes have been built at a rate of up to 500 a year. We now have a thriving community in the Hamptons.
More than 30 home builders and housing associations have provided everything from one bed apartments to luxury family homes and retirement properties. Nearly 900 units of affordable rented housing have so far been provided, as well as two self-build schemes allowing people to design and build their own homes.
Explore the new developments now on offer...
The Hampton Gardens development offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes. Hampton Gardens is ideal for first time buyers through to families looking for a spacious new home. With its great location close to beautiful green open spaces, ideal transport links for commuting and stunning choice of homes, Hampton Gardens could be just the place for you to call home.
Cumberland Place in Hampton Vale offers a collection of one, two, three and four bedroom houses and apartments, set in buzzy Hampton Vale with all its excellent amenities. The development is within easy walking distance of the popular Serpentine Green Shopping Centre and just five miles from Peterborough city centre.
The Mallards offers a contemporary development of 125 new homes (two, three, four and five bedroom) from a 5-star housebuilder. The development is designed around the neighbouring parkland, lakes and nature reserve. Each home has been carefully designed to create comfortable family living.
Cranberry Court is the new retirement development being built on Hampton Avenue by McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder. Construction of the scheme is due to start in Summer 2017, and apartments will be released for sale in December 2017. The marketing suite and show apartments will be ready to view in April 2018.
The development is close to the heart of Hampton Vale and will offer 45 luxury one and two bedroom retirement apartments, located within easy reach of local shops and amenities.
Exclusively for the over 60s, Cranberry Court will offer older people the perfect opportunity to enjoy continued independence in retirement. Along with the privacy of their own front door, homeowners will be part of a warm community and enjoy access to the stylish homeowners’ lounge and beautiful gardens.
"What sold it to us was the views. I could live in a three bed terrace in London or, for the same money, a five bed detached house with a lake view. So after 58 years in the Big Smoke we moved to Hampton in 2012 and I couldn’t be happier. I still need to get to London for work but I can be in King’s Cross in under an hour. Then I come home to a place that has a lovely ambiance and where people say good morning. I’d recommend it to anyone.”
Are you a housebuilder looking for sites in the Hamptons?
Land is available now
- Approx 5,200 homes built to date by more than 30 housebuilders and housing associations
- Most housing schemes range from 20-91 dwellings per hectare
- Average 15% affordable housing provided to date
- Over 60% of local respondents said they would consider moving within Hampton when looking for their next home
- Another 20% are undecided – they say it depends on the types, prices and suitability of properties available, their location within the Hamptons and factors like parking provision and wider roads
- Visits to this website's New Homes web page rose 283% in the last year – 39% of visitors are based in and around Peterborough, 19% in London and 7% in Cambridge
- The Hamptons are hugely popular with families – estate agents report that once one family member has moved to the Hamptons, often relatives and friends follow
- Housing values have “outperformed the local market over the last decade, achieving an annual average premium in the region of 34%” (CBRE / RICS research 2015)
Land buyers: Contact O&H Properties for more information Tel. 020 7478 8566