New home in the Hamptons
Since the first arrivals on Holly Walk in Hampton Hargate more than 20 years ago, over 5,800 new homes have been built at a rate of up to 500 a year. We now have a thriving community in the Hamptons.
More than 30 home builders and housing associations have provided everything from one bed apartments to luxury family homes, retirement properties, affordable rented homes, and two self-build schemes allowing people to design and build their own homes.
Explore the new developments now on offer...
The Hampton Gardens development offers a range of two, three, four and five bedroom homes. Hampton Gardens is ideal for first time buyers through to families looking for a spacious new home.
With its great location close to beautiful green open spaces, ideal transport links for commuting and stunning choice of homes, Hampton Gardens could be just the place for you to call home.
The Hamlets will bring 40 new homes across two sites in Hampton Water. Currently being built by Hearne Holmes Developments, the four and five-bedroom homes, designed with dual frontages, will appreciate views over the new cricket pitch and Beeby’s West Lake.
Sustainability is key to the development and these new homes are expected to achieve energy efficiency standards of 10% above national requirements.
Cranberry Court is a new retirement development on Hampton Avenue built by McCarthy & Stone, the UK’s leading retirement housebuilder. It offers 45 luxury one and two bedroom retirement apartments, located within easy reach of local shops and amenities at Hampton Vale.
Exclusively for the over 60s, Cranberry Court gives older people the perfect opportunity to enjoy continued independence in retirement.
Located just a short drive away from Peterborough city centre this new development at Hampton Water is located in the brand new community of The Hamptons.
The homes available at this development will be a mix of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes providing great homes for both first-time buyers and growing families.
The first development to come to Hampton Beach, The Lakeside by Charles Church will offer two, three, four and five-bedroom homes.
First time buyers and families will experience lakeside-living with a host of fantastic local amenities.
The Hamptons is ideally located with excellent transport links, close to Peterborough city centre.
A mixture of one and two-bedroom apartments and two to five-bedroom homes are coming to Hampton Water.
The development will offer 327 properties,including 16 affordable properties. Situated near Beeby's West Lake, homeowners will have access to a range of outdoor facilities including the new Wakeboard park, cricket pitch and much more.
"What sold it to us was the views. I could live in a three bed terrace in London or, for the same money, a five bed detached house with a lake view. So after 58 years in the Big Smoke we moved to Hampton in 2012 and I couldn’t be happier. I still need to get to London for work but I can be in King’s Cross in under an hour. Then I come home to a place that has a lovely ambiance and where people say good morning. I’d recommend it to anyone.”
Are you a housebuilder looking for sites in the Hamptons?
Land is available now
- Approx 5,800 homes built to date by more than 30 housebuilders and housing associations
- Most housing schemes range from 20-91 dwellings per hectare
- Average 5-30% affordable housing provided to date
- Over 60% of local respondents said they would consider moving within Hampton when looking for their next home
- Another 20% are undecided – they say it depends on the types, prices and suitability of properties available, their location within the Hamptons and factors like parking provision and wider roads
- The Hamptons are hugely popular with families – estate agents report that once one family member has moved to the Hamptons, often relatives and friends follow
- Housing values have “outperformed the local market over the last decade, achieving an annual average premium in the region of 34%” (CBRE / RICS research 2015)
Land buyers: Contact O&H Properties for more information Tel. 020 7478 8566